A whole lot of flavor with a little kick of spice. This one is a winner. I served it with brussels sprouts roasted in duck fat and an apple potato hash.
Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin (serves 2-3)
- 1, 1-1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients (excluding pork) in a bowl, this is the spice rub!
- Coat pork in spice rub and let sit at room temp for about 1 hr.
- Sear pork on all sides in a hot pan.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan.
- Roast at 400 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices and serve.