Need a simple dinner that’s healthy and sure to wow?
- Cook a pot of rice.
- Sauté minced shallots and chives in butter over medium heat.
- Pat salmon dry, season, and place in a VERY hot pan with coconut or peanut oil skin side down.
- Throw spinach into pan with shallots and chives. Turn heat to simmer and stir.
- After 4 minutes flip salmon, cook for 1-2 minutes before removing to paper towels. This will produce rare salmon with crispy skin. To ensure crisp skin, use a flexible metal spatula and do not try to flip the salmon until it releases easily from the pan.
- Pour a little bit of warm cream into the spinach.
*Note: The skin is not only edible, but delicious. If you won’t at least try it you are reprehensible.